• Elliptical Training
  • 45m
foot feeling better...hammie still stretching and Im just gonna have to deal with it.  Weather is looking really weekend suppose to be mid 60's norms there right now are 50-60 but Saturday its now calling for 40% chance of snow but thats 60% it wont!! And temps high of 29 low of 21 and winds 20mph.

just worked...did not exercise except upper body weights.....foot and hammies still really really sore
  • 41m 40s
  • 8.38 miles
  • 12.07 Mi/hr

recumbent expresso rough rider

  • 20m
  • 1.01 miles
  • 19m 48s /Mi

slow walk on dreadmill in socks

  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m

  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

easy spin

  • Elliptical Training
  • 30m

EFX just slow and easy to get full extention on the hamstring.

taught spin class and Sue brought me 3 mountain top doughnuts for my bday yes I ate them all!! Tomorrow will get back on track...have been pretty bad the last weekish...wanna stay away from sugars till Saturdays run....I have made the decision based on my hamstring that I will not run until Saturday to let it heal the best it can.  Have been stretching, rolling, and will ice as well and will just spin, efx or walk to keep myself moving. I dont complain much about injuries and you all know I have some serious issues so complaining about this hammie you can imagine how it feels!

Lots of stretching today, rolling on tennis ball and small 10pound med ball

  • 4h 50m 16s
  • 26.04 miles
  • 11m 09s /Mi
may have went out too fast or had way too much sugar at my uncles 75th bday partly last night.  Didnt get a lot of sleep but heck i was only going 26 miles! Wanted to be slower anyways but think I should have started out slower and stayed that pace....i did get achy my hamstring is fucked again...gonna have to stretch all week.  My friends told me about a place in Cbus that does A.R.T and are really good and specific to where you need work so I know I cant do that before the 100K next weekend and recover but think the weekend after will try to get an appt and get worked out before Umstead. Not sure how long the 100K will take to recover from but after todays flat road marathon I think I would rather run a 50 mile trail run anyday over a road marathon!! Sure Im out there 2.5 ish time longer but my legs and body usually feel better then what they feel today?  I also did something stupid and even though I wear kayano 19's just got a new pair and had maybe a 6 mile run in them so my feet for some reason were not liking the new ones??? Same size, style just different color so not sure why.  I wont be wearing them Saturday think I will go back to the Asic trails and bring the HOKAs for my drop bag and see if I want them for the last 20 miles? Anxious to compare last years mile by mile to this years race I know I was 10 min longer and I had a potty stop both years...i did have to take and lace up my shoes tighter starting from the bottom up on each one this time and where it was sooo freaking cold my hands were not working well so that did take some time on each shoe...did them at separate times so I know those will be my longer pace miles.

  • RACE DAY: Last Chance for Boston - Marathon

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

 March 2013 
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  • June's totals
  • May's totals
  • 2014 totals
  • 2013 totals