Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr
awesome spin class and circuit!

90 plus min massage just on the right leg. foot, calf, hammie and ass. Not gonna do anything today to let it rest and recover. plan to get a 6 or so run in tomorrow and then wont have any this weekend due to the Road Runners Club coaching cert but I think a little extra rest on the hammie and ass will be better. Really stressing now about pacers....the one friend who was gonna pace told me a couple weeks ago he couldnt then today i got a message from my cousin where she and another have been coresponding and she forwarded them all to me.....the one i dont want there anyways since this weekend at wrightsville beach where he lives was too busy to even return my calls or texts when I was trying to find somone there to get my packet since I wouldnt arrive till after it was over, my aunts who is wheelchair bound with MS her friend went and got it for me. He finally responded he could get it friday if possible then I said please let me know cause i dont want to put my aunt out and have her friend go get it and i never heard back from him. Tried to call him while i was there to see him and such and he never answered or called back. ASSHAT so my mental state wont want to see him but think he was only going because my other cousin planned to go. Now she is all worreid cause she was trying to follow a half marathon plan and hasnt been able to fit the time in...I sent her what would be expected of a pacer early on and told her she prolly wont even be running it will be a slow walk..you just have to keep me eating drinking awake and in a positive mind set...so these emails exchanged between the 2 state first hes not coming cause his foot hurts then he is coming and states I will not run with her but I will walk with her!!!!! then she wasnt sure if she was coming due to her training and not being able to make it and i finally told them both for my mental state if you wanna be there when I finish that would be awesome but as far as coming out for a loop I cant worry about how you are feeling for the 12.5 miles and I would...I need someonet to be sure I ok. So will see what happens now. Pacers are available on a first come first serve basis so IM hoping to be lucky....I know having them would be more of a negative now then a positive...and they dont understand it anyways.  The emails even list Jenns marathon as a subject hahaha
Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

Run
  • 1h 04m 32s
  • 5.31 miles
  • 12m 09s /Mi

Spin class and circuit...gonna run with Tiffany after work this evening for 6 then big massage on hammie and glute tomorrow.

Nice easy run/walk with Tiffany....didnt want to flare up this hammie/glute anymore and thought some faster walk breaks would be good too

booked a 60-90 min massage depending on how long she thinks it will take for Thrusday am for just my hamstring and glute....lets hope we can get this shit feeling better. Have 5 mile run today but gonna wait till tomorrow...I feel good but wanna let the hamstring heal some. I may get on the bike as I was reading to even stay off the EFX AMT for a bit as to not to aggrevate it anymore???

Beyond excited right now!! Just got word there was a cancellation for the Road Runners Club of America Coaching cert this weekend in dayton..ive been waiting for one close enough for over a year and a half and this one was emailed out when I was traveling to St Croix. the email came thru while I was on the plane from Miami to St Croix and already sold out by the time I got it. I was put on a waiting list and said I will drive up Saturday am at 5 if i have to! So IM in!!!!

Run #1
  • 15m 45s
  • 0.84 miles
  • 18m 44s /Mi
Run #2
  • 5h 03m 58s
  • 26.46 miles
  • 11m 29s /Mi
Run #3
  • 14m 32s
  • 0.82 miles
  • 17m 43s /Mi
walked from my aunts to the start then when finished took the shuttle back to the start and walked back....I felt pretty good and ran in the Hokas and didnt have near the hamstring issues so i think it may be the entire 100 in the hokas...think it has to do with no drop in the shoe....I ran too fast I felt and we passed my aunts twice..the first time was super early they were still in bed the second she had just sent me a message and said she didnt get up and i realized we were looping so i said will be back by in about 5 min...she has MS and is wheelchair bound so was trying to get down in the elevator instead of on her porch was gonna have her friend wheel her up to the street but I beat her there I called said im outside she said shit im in the elevator I said thats ok i'll just run over and come upstairs so I b lined it over to the house and up the steps and waited for her to get back off the elevator...that made her day...I said Im not in race race i dont care about my time and this will give me a tenth of mile or so more and i need to do a little more today hahaha. AFterwards drank a beer and piece of pizza walked back to my aunts then drove down to the blockade runner and showered then went and met my cousin and some of her friends at the Dockside for a couple drinks then onto Halligans to meet some other friends of hers and her hubby matt was there so we all had a great visit...i got trashed fast! LOL  But im not a quitter so I kept at it

• RACE DAY: Quintiles Wrightsville Beach Marathon

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

March 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time
Distance
  • June's totals