Bike
  • 1h 38m 26s
  • 20.17 miles
  • 12.29 Mi/hr

nice recovery ride...would post my awesome trek but cant figure out how to post a damn photo on the blog? Thought u just copied and pasted the address on the tree link but doesnt work...even added it to an album first {sigh}

Run
  • 1h 04m 43s
  • 4.54 miles
  • 14m 15s /Mi
mowed the front yard then took andi to lampblack...did a nice fast walk with some slow jogging in there. I only went to the top of the hill which was so weird as my OCD usually requires me to continue on down and touch the fence but I didnt wanna push since I was jogging some and its hilly. Toes still really sore from the blistering, the big toe still hasnt come off and lots of red puss comes out from under each of them. Hoping my feet will feel ok in my bike shoes tomorrow to take a lap out in the forest road...may hurt to pedal but will give it try

Bike
  • 30m
  • 5.24 miles
  • 10.48 Mi/hr

expresso recumbent average HR 105

Sport #1
  • AMT
  • 05m

really hard to keep my toes from hitting the front of the foot box and hurts too bad
EFX I could keep my toe away from the top of the foot pad easier.

Sport #2
  • Elliptical Training
  • 15m

really hard to keep my toes from hitting the front of the foot box and hurts too bad
EFX I could keep my toe away from the top of the foot pad easier.

lost both pinkie toe nails last night wish the left big toe would pop off....its off at the top and bottom but the sides are still attached, been soaking in epson salt and using antibiotic ointment as it was getting infected-keep cutting the top so the skin doesnt reattach due to the puss getting back in it - makes it more painful. ITBand still on fire when I walk but i've been able to roll on the roller to try to loosen it...time and constant rolling will help it im sure. Was gonna swim again but just not in the mood for my feet in the water and the fresh toe nails off Im just not sure i want pool water on them? Maybe it would be more helpful but Im not sure. Plan is to spin on the recumbent at a super easy pace today while at work just to keep things moving, may try the AMT as well again just nice and easy. Hoping to feel good enough and able to put shoes on by sunday and take a bike ride in the forest

Starting next week my plan is to bike, run or walk to work and back each day...it's only 2 miles to and 2 miles home but the days I come in I come in the am teach spin leave then come back so will get atleast 8 miles. Will wimp out in the rain though

Bike
  • 30m
  • 5.21 miles
  • 10.42 Mi/hr

recumbent heart rate didnt go above 85 ha

Swim
  • 17m 30s
  • 600.00 meters
  • 02m 55s /100 meters

nice easy reovery swim

went to grocery, did a short 600 meter recovery swim with 100 meters of breast stroke to kick legs different...working just 12-3 with no clients or class just working the desk. Did the recumbent in my flip flops with feet out of stirrups and just nice easy spin movement

Run
  • 1h 15m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 25m /Mi

Slow walking and stopping to dads office for lunch

slept really good lastnight....the first shock of your feet hitting the ground is the hardest once the shuffle starts it better. Knee still really swollen and ITBand is a mess but will rest it for a bit. Popped some more blisters under the big toe nails last night to take some pressure off feels much better! Got my nasty clothes washed and think I'll take a really slow walk around town...suns out and its warm think that will feel good but Im wearing slides!! 

Its amazing how much time was spent non moving on my garmin....after each lap I hit stop and reset and tried to remember to hit start immediately before walking into the cabin to my HQ bag since I knew that time would be factored into my entire lap time for watching the clock...of course my initial goal was get in get out dont waste time. Well blister taping, changing shoes, socks, shirts, getting IT band wrapped a couple times and the PT trying to roll it some...OUCH. At night time finding someone to hold something up somewhere to change into dry bra (didnt want to scare the kids that were in the main cabin!!) stopping for a stretch on the bridges - just so many factors that take time and the clock ticks! Total non moving time on the garmin was over 3.5 hours.....prolly a little more as I know for a fact I forgot to reset the garmin twice I know when I switched from the 910 to the 405 so I could let the 910 recharge during that lap I forgot to hit start until I started lap 5 so i was like damn now my pace for this lap is gonna look like ive done it faster since I forgot to start it...the lap begins as soon as I cross the timing chip not when I leave HQs. I have no regrets my goal was to finish....I had one major battle with the ITband that almost knocked me out....thanks to Trixie and Amber who helped me get thru that dark dark time and Thanks to the OXY's that got me thru the night and the last loop!! I'll make a report soon on my blog...what a ride!!!!!

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

April 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals