• 1h 30m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 18m /Mi

andi hike to Lampblack

Run #2
  • 32m 08s
  • 3.08 miles
  • 10m 26s /Mi

Keep tossing a nice long bike ride before it gets too windy around in my head. My legs still ache here and there on me and I'm wondering if a rest day an just the 5k tonight is the better choice. It's gonna be stormy tomorrow-have spin class and a couple clients. Tiff and I are going to the forest Saturday for atleast one lap but would like to go a little more then 8 miles planning on taking Andi so will kinda see how she does. Most she has done is 8 and ill need to brin her water too. Guess ill decide if I'm gonna be a slacker in the next few or ill get stuck out there in 30+ mph winds

So I have now spent almost 2 hours online ordering cycling clothes. I have not bought new cycling shorts or tanks for many many years but always buy running stuff and normal stuff. I dont even get to wear my normal clothes ofter but wear the hell outta the running stuff so with double ironman training in the very very near future 50 miler in a couple weeks, Tosrv a couple weeks after that and TTT the week after TOSRV then begins the training its time to invest so I spent way too much but have ordered some good stuff...lets see how it feels on when it arrives.

Couldnt stand it was too pretty outside, I weed eated cleaned house some and finally took Andi out to walk at Lampblack...payed in the creeks and she had a great time

Ran the local 5K and stayed with my friend Pete so he wouldnt stop and walk...he did a 5K last month but hasnt been running barely at all. Tried to keep his pace steady and about 1.5 miles he tried to fall back and I said I will kick your ass if you fall back or walk and I stayed this slow with you haha tried to get him to sprint the last half mile but didnt get him moving faster till about a tenth of a mile to go...was really proud of him! as hot as it was and as bad as I sweat I barely broke a sweat which kinda scares me....I shouldnt have felt that good! lol

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

JFK Number

1823 Jennifer Hatcher 45 F PORTSMOUTH OH Opted for the early start again since Im slow as a snail! Will be interesting- I'll have about 5-6 weeks recovery after the Double Ironman and have the Day of the Dead 4 marathons series Oct 31thru Nov 3rd.  Glad there is no time limit for that-the medals are too cool and it gets me 3 more states :) Wonder if 100 mile run recovery will be the same as double ironman recovery?

Run
  • 1h 17m 14s
  • 5.11 miles
  • 15m 07s /Mi
Bike
  • 1h 22m 40s
  • 20.39 miles
  • 14.80 Mi/hr
Took Andi to ETC park to run this am...met Louvina she got back in a rut after doing so well last year gained about 25 plus pounds she's only 4 feet 5 maybe so thats a lot on her. We just did a nice run walk and got her to go two laps and was glad she did....gonna eat a sandwich and take the bike to AA highway and hope it doesnt rain...now says not till 4pm so should be good

Bike #1
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

Run
  • 46m 26s
  • 4.07 miles
  • 11m 25s /Mi
Bike #2
  • 16m 39s
  • 3.08 miles
  • 11.10 Mi/hr
Swim
  • 13m 30s
  • 600.00 meters
  • 02m 15s /100 meters
Bike #3
  • 17m 02s
  • 3.03 miles
  • 10.67 Mi/hr
ran to teach spin class, taught spin and the circuit we did all upper body and core then ran home, planning on making a sandwich for lunch and packing in my backpack and ride the granny bike to the pool swim then to work till 3...if legs feel ok may head to the forest to ride the real bike

Bike
  • 1h 38m 26s
  • 20.17 miles
  • 12.29 Mi/hr

nice recovery ride...would post my awesome trek but cant figure out how to post a damn photo on the blog? Thought u just copied and pasted the address on the tree link but doesnt work...even added it to an album first {sigh}

Run
  • 1h 04m 43s
  • 4.54 miles
  • 14m 15s /Mi
mowed the front yard then took andi to lampblack...did a nice fast walk with some slow jogging in there. I only went to the top of the hill which was so weird as my OCD usually requires me to continue on down and touch the fence but I didnt wanna push since I was jogging some and its hilly. Toes still really sore from the blistering, the big toe still hasnt come off and lots of red puss comes out from under each of them. Hoping my feet will feel ok in my bike shoes tomorrow to take a lap out in the forest road...may hurt to pedal but will give it try

Bike
  • 30m
  • 5.24 miles
  • 10.48 Mi/hr

expresso recumbent average HR 105

Sport #1
  • AMT
  • 05m

really hard to keep my toes from hitting the front of the foot box and hurts too bad
EFX I could keep my toe away from the top of the foot pad easier.

Sport #2
  • Elliptical Training
  • 15m

really hard to keep my toes from hitting the front of the foot box and hurts too bad
EFX I could keep my toe away from the top of the foot pad easier.

lost both pinkie toe nails last night wish the left big toe would pop off....its off at the top and bottom but the sides are still attached, been soaking in epson salt and using antibiotic ointment as it was getting infected-keep cutting the top so the skin doesnt reattach due to the puss getting back in it - makes it more painful. ITBand still on fire when I walk but i've been able to roll on the roller to try to loosen it...time and constant rolling will help it im sure. Was gonna swim again but just not in the mood for my feet in the water and the fresh toe nails off Im just not sure i want pool water on them? Maybe it would be more helpful but Im not sure. Plan is to spin on the recumbent at a super easy pace today while at work just to keep things moving, may try the AMT as well again just nice and easy. Hoping to feel good enough and able to put shoes on by sunday and take a bike ride in the forest

Starting next week my plan is to bike, run or walk to work and back each day...it's only 2 miles to and 2 miles home but the days I come in I come in the am teach spin leave then come back so will get atleast 8 miles. Will wimp out in the rain though

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

April 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals