Swim
  • 17m 53s
  • 725.00 meters
  • 02m 28s /100 meters
Bike #3
  • 16m 40s
  • 2.91 miles
  • 10.48 Mi/hr

ran to work taught spin class ran home, ate a yogurt packed my turkey chilli in a container and biked to pool, swam and biked to work and will bike home.

time to stop be stupid with my eating....i do really good for a couple days and the scale gets to where I want then I use that as an excuse to eat whatever I want and Im not talking about a little its really really fucking stupid. Its like I get this attitude that I will never eat this stuff again so I may as well eat it all. pizza ice cream graham cracker goldfish (bags of them!) all in a day.....why?????? I need to get back to where if I decide to have something unhealthy then I make it only one meal not the entire day or three! I wake up puffy and feeling like crap about myself with 4-5 pounds added on the scale...sure a lot is water weight but if I add up those calories yes I can gain that much fat in just a couple days with the stupid shit I eat.

Run
  • 1h 07m 58s
  • 6.34 miles
  • 10m 43s /Mi
I kicked Lampblacks ASS!

Bike
  • 3h 23m 50s
  • 50.00 miles
  • 14.72 Mi/hr
Rode the Dogwood Festival 50 mile ride with some friends...met a guy at the beginning that asked to ride with us got talking and he was a friend of a friend that I went to school with and was told to try to find me haha. He ended up breaking his chain an hour into the ride and took almost 25 min or more to fix...forgot to stop and start the garmin a couple times after a bit of waiting for this I realized it then he dropped it again then it broke again uggg was frustrating but we hated to leave him

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

spin class and circuit....full house so we had so many circuits class lasted 15 minutes longer!

Run
  • 1h 19m 19s
  • 6.31 miles
  • 12m 34s /Mi
went with the intentions of running the loop at lampblack in 1:12....was a min per mile slower - oh well didnt feel like I was that slow could have been when I tried to Andi to come off the hills when she would chase the squirrels and also trying to practice making her stop and come to me when I asked her to. Also planned on 2 laps but mom wants to go to chillicothe so thought id do one go with her and maybe go again this evening if I feel like it

Run
  • 33m 52s
  • 2.05 miles
  • 16m 31s /Mi

walked to work

walked to work....was suppose to rain but looking at report it looked to be more in the afternoon. Got to gym to teach class and only one person showed up! How do you go from having 8-10 people for a month or so..to one...and the 8-10 isnt always the same. I didnt wait around but 5 min cause it started getting pretty black outside and as I was leaving Erin was pulling in, I told her there was just one other gal in there and wasnt going to teach..she know how hard it is to teach one or two people and it started raining so she drove me home. Now its stopped, pool doesnt open till 10:30 but now im not in the mood to go the pool, there is a little chill in the house and has me feeling cold and that makes my head say you dont want to get in that cold water haha...any excuse it can find! But Im suppose to have my cat to get a haircut to the groomer at 11:30 which I wouldnt be able to do if I swam anyways so they are good excuses!

still having a blahs kinda day. Should go to grocery but not even in the mood for that then afraid if I do I'll get junk because of the mood im in....I have fish and plenty of things to eat just need a few things but they can wait. Tomorrow suppose to be around 63 for the high and sunny again...I dont have to work so Im gonna take Andi to the forest fire road and try for 2 laps....not sure how she will do with 16 miles but know I want her to get her exercise too. She has  gone 10.5 as her longest but I let her loose leash so she stops when she choses but she is starting to chase the squirrels too much. I ordered a new leash that goes around my waist and you can knot it for easy grabbing so it will be in a couple days so am gonna try to work with her on that cause she is starting to not listen to me and she is trying to be the one in control. Another option is to go out myself and get 2 laps when i get up and later in the day take her to ETC for a casual fun walk job and we play in the creeks there.  On the fire road 6 there isnt creeks...at lamp black there is...ahhhh thats another option!! I could do Lampblack twice which would be about 12ish miles and that would be a gradual step up for her....thats what I will plan!!

Bike
  • 1h 13m 46s
  • 16.07 miles
  • 13.07 Mi/hr

Elevation Gain: 1,467 ft
Elevation Loss: 1,385 ft
Min Elevation: 627 ft
Max Elevation: 1,212 ft

Run
  • 38m 14s
  • 3.02 miles
  • 12m 40s /Mi

took Andi to ETC

first time on the bike out in the forest to see how bad triple t is gonna hurt haha

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

April 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals