Run
  • 1h 48m 55s
  • 8.32 miles
  • 13m 05s /Mi
plan was to take Andi 2 laps but all the water holes had no water and she got hot

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr
Run
  • -----
  • 5.00 miles
  • -----
walked to teach spin and circuit then walked to the tennis courts to see if any of the boys were playing in the sectionals yet but they got a buy so walked on home.  Plan is to go 5 miles with Peggy and her friends this evening....really should get my ass to the pool since its only open for swim m w f from 10:30am to noon but its cold outside and i dont want to get wet...thats my excuse

grocery store, planted flowers with mom...got weed killer and brush killer and sprayed the crap out back and the weeds out front...lets hope that helps and I can get this under control...was gonna take andi to the forest but my achilles is still tender - never had an achilles issue so will baby it for a bit. Will run or walk to teach spin class in the am then swimming!! have a couple clients and may meet up with some friends for a 5 mile run at 5
Bike
  • 6h 17m 44s
  • 103.62 miles
  • 16.46 Mi/hr

Elevation Gain: 2,598 ft
Elevation Loss: 2,779 ft
Min Elevation: 567 ft
Max Elevation: 906 ft

never again will I change my plans for other people....had plans to share a room with a girlfriend for TOSRV....had another male friend and his friend planning on coming but didnt know where they were staying how they were getting there etc so I asked my girlfriend if she would mind us sharing the room with them as long as the boys were ok with sleeping together...she wasnt comfy but said to go ahead and let them stay as she had another friend and her husband that were going so she could stay there that way these 2 would be ok to ride. Well...turns out Thursday night now my friend doesnt know how he's getting there at all claims to be coming the morning of..I didnt feel comfy sharing a room with the other guy as I only met him a couple times....not that I didnt trust him just didnt feel comfy...so now Im stuck yet again with an entire room on my credit card where it would have been split if I wasnt trying to make sure my friend and his friend had a place.  So now my friend says his GF is coming to town but doesnt want her to bring him up cause his words "I dont want her to feel like I need her she likes to play mother hen" so he says he will be there before the start in the am...the other guy too says he is driving up the next morning. I get to packet pickup and who's on the escalator in front of me??? HA my friend and his GF. Never again...this is why I do things myself and will continue....the next am was suppose to meet to ride....I waited at state and high took my bags to the truck he said he was at main and high I said Im not sure which one is main but will get on my bike and head south...it was a couple blocks south but never did see them....also had my son and dad make a bunch of spaghetti cause early plans were for both my friend his friend and some others to come for dinner that evening....that all changed too at the last minute. The one couldnt stay in town due to his ride home...which I did offer to get him home after early on in the week...the other I never even heard from that he made it in.

On the bright side I felt great on the ride considering I have only been on my bike bike for a 50 miler and I think 4 other rides in the forest of 16-24 miles each....it was misty rain but an awesome tailwind 

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

having some achilles pain today and not 100% sure why.....during the circuit i had eveyone grab a partner and take a strong band and try to hold the other person back so I had to really dig deep and of course i couldnt let my partner hold me and she was giving it her all to keep me from moving so that may have done it. Wont bother me to bike but hurts when I walk some....gonna rub it and ice it best I can and hope it goes away soon.

Bike
  • 1h 13m 16s
  • 16.02 miles
  • 13.12 Mi/hr

Bike
  • 45m
  • 13.50 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

spin class

Run #1
  • 1h 00m
  • 4.03 miles
  • 14m 53s /Mi

walk to and from work...just time on my feet

Swim
  • 21m 05s
  • 850.00 meters
  • 02m 29s /100 meters
Run #2
  • 1h 24m 53s
  • 7.05 miles
  • 12m 02s /Mi

run with Tiffany, Jackie and Peggy good time

walked to work taught spin and circuit walked home got caught in rain...drove to pool...summer hours at the college pool which is pretty much the only pool are only M W F from 10:30am to noon

Jungle Jenn's Training Log

May 2013 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals