The following equipment is nearing replacement:
Silver Spring,MD 
Sport
  • Snow Shoveling
  • 2h 00m

well, didn't get to run, but did do two hours of shoveling.  Not too bad.  Also registered for the Shuffle.  Getting excited about the races this year.  Can you tell? 

Now I'm just watching the Rose Bowl game and enjoying the lovely fire burning in the fireplace.  Got to love it.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 4 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 2 Hours slept: 6

Will probably take the day off today and go for a run later on tomorrow.  Only working 1/2 day today.  Thinking that it should be quiet (crosses fingers). 

And then, the new year begins.  New workout programs.  New goals.  Same races.  And I can't wait!

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 4 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 9
Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 22.92 miles
  • 15.28 Mi/hr

Very easy recovery ride all in Zone 1

Beth had to go to work today. Blah. So went to the gym on my own and rode the drainer. Man do I hate that thing. Now I'm just watching Liverpool play poorly AGAIN against Manchester City. They NEED to win this to stay in the hunt. Can't afford a draw. Not enough points.

And while I've been sitting here I went ahead and signed up for all the Tri races I wanted to do next year.  That means, in order, Sullivan, Quad Cities, Spirit of Racine, Pleasant Prairie (all Sprints) and then top the year off with the Oly in Chicago.  Looking forward to it all!!!!!

I've still got to register for the Shuffle and then think about doing the half mary at the end of the year too, just for fun. 

• Health data: Sleep: 2 Stress: 4 Soreness: 3 Fatigue: 4 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 3
Run
  • 1h 04m 28s
  • 6.10 miles
  • 10m 34s /Mi

Very slow run around the track at the gym. 9 minute run, 1 minute walk workout.

Tired out my Garmin foot pod today.  Pretty cool little toy.  Loved it actually.  Once it was calibrated (800m run) it tracked my pace indoors.  I no longer have to keep track of what lap I'm on.  Talk about easy.  Actually didn't make the run that bad.  Easier than running on a dreadmill.  :)

• Health data: Sleep: 4 Stress: 5 Soreness: 5 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 9 Overall Workout: 3
Swim
  • 21m
  • 731.52 meters
  • 02m 53s /100 meters

Swim the following resting for 30 seconds after each one--100 (4 lengths), 75 (3 lengths), 50 (2 lengths), 50, 50, 25 (1 length), 25, 25. This is 400 yards/meters.

Also did a 100 WU and CD as well as 200 kicks.

Just another day at the lab.  Can't believe it is almost the end of the year.

Did nothing today.  Just had a great day with Beth on her B-day.

• Health data: Sleep: 5 Stress: 5 Soreness: 4 Fatigue: 5 Hours slept: 9

crowny2's Training Log

January 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
Time