Lethbridge, AB, Canada 
Run
  • 15m
  • 1.80 kms
  • 08m 20s /KM

Treadmill at lunchtime. A bit more intensity today: speed bumped up to 4.5 mph for the whole run. Still running in bare feet too. HR: avg.161, peak 170

Not the first time, but again today I went for about a 15 minute walk at lunchtime outside in bare feet. Grass feels nice but it's harder to see random debris. There's better visibility on sidewalks and pathways. Smooth concrete sidewalks are nice if there are no pebbles or stuff on them but paved roads and paths are a more challenging surface. So far, so good.
Run
  • 15m
  • 1.70 kms
  • 08m 49s /KM

Treadmill run at lunchtime. Started at 4 mph and bumped it up at the 5 minute mark to 4.5 mph for half the run before returning to 4. As I've been trying for the last few weeks, this run was in bare feet again. HR: avg.156, peak 165

Run
  • 15m
  • 1.70 kms
  • 08m 49s /KM

Treadmill run at lunchtime. Started at 4 mph and bumped it up at the 5 minute mark to 4.5 mph for half the run before returning to 4. As I've been trying for the last few weeks, this run was in bare feet. HR: avg.154, peak 168

Not sustained enough to call it a workout but over the last months I've been doing a bit of work on a cheap pull-up rack. To start, I just held on, hanging to make sure my grip would support me. Then, several times a week, I've been doing assisted pull ups and eventually adding in negatives. Negatives are where I start standing on a stool at full pull up height and step off, holding myself from lowering as much as possible until I'm back on the floor. I'm starting to pull myself partway up to the stool now at the start. Very gradual improvements but progress none the less. :)

Micawber's Training Log

September 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30  

Time
Distance
Time
  • December's totals