Strength
  • 1h 15m
Total Conditioning class at LTF.

Run
  • 41m 34s
  • 3.75 miles
  • 11m 05s /Mi

It is a beautiful day out there.  I was able to get my behind outside for a run this morning. I missed the group run last night. It sounds like everyone had fun.

Yesterday was a good day. Shelley and I spent the day together. We went to lunch, dinner and the movies. We saw Dan in real life with Steve Carrell. I thought it was pretty good. A little slow in some parts but not bad.

Shelley got me a new digital camera to replace the antique that I was carrying around. I got Shelley a Coach purse and wallet. She loves it.

Run
  • 35m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 11m 40s /Mi

I have to admit I have been struggling to get some consistent running in. The fall weather is usually hard for me as this time of year is when my asthma starts to bother me. Part of it is the pollution layer that builds around the valley.

I am working a different work schedule this week and last week. This has thrown off my workout schedule. The bed is sooo nice and snuggly in the morning that it has been hard to get up and get outside.

I got my behind into the gym this morning to run on the tready for 3 miles before work.

As many of you know, my anniversary is tomorrow. I tried to get her a men's tri bike and she balked. I have no gift at this late stage. Any suggestions?

My thoughts are a Coach bag and wallet or some 1/2 carat earrings.

azstaterick's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals