Run
  • 51m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 12m 45s /Mi

I did not do any training this weekend. Really, just too darn many things to do. I was off Friday with Emily. We took Shelley to lunch and went hunting for a special edition Nintendo DS for Emily. This was a challenge as she was with me.

Emily has officially reached the age where she knows what is going on. I ended up with two systems and have to return one of them.

Watched plenty of Football and got the Xmas tree up.

Today's goal is to get a good run of 8-10 miles

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good luck to those traveling for the holiday. Be safe.

I am having a small dinner with my wife and daughter. Tomorrow evening is the ASU vs USC game. I will be there cheering for the Devils. Win and they should go to a major bowl.

I had thought about doing the Mesa turkey trot tomorrow but the spouses (Ken and mine) balked at paying $25 each for the race. So, it looks like we will create our own turkey trot on the canals of Chandler and Gilbert. The reality is none of us need another t-shirt.

With that said, I may try to get up early and watch Sally and Tanya comptete in Goodyear.

Run
  • -----
  • 4.25 miles
  • -----
Strength
  • 1h 00m

Today's plan is to run a few miles with the crew at TTL followed by a strong class at Gilbert LTF.

I met up with Harry, Tanya and Chris at TTL for an evening run. I ran 4.25 and they proceeded to run longer. It was a nice time getting a chance to catch up with the Tour de Tucson stories.

I believe the group was having flashbacks as we crossed the Rural/Scottsdale bridge. We were running northbound when several bicyclists passed us by. The first one shouted "on your left" and the second had a bell "ding" "ding" ding".

I ran the short course so I could sprint back to LTF for a strength training class with Kelly.

azstaterick's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals