Run
  • 33m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 11m /Mi
Strength
  • 1h 00m

Strength training at LTF. I spent a few minutes prior to class chatting with Tanya.

Today is a run at TTL and tri uni fitting.

I managed to get in 4 miles yesterday. It was not a good one though. I had a leg cramp that would not go away so I did some walking to try and loosen it up. I eventually decided to cut the run short. This was OK as I had a bunch of other errands to run.

Tonight I'll be at the gym. I will do the strength class with either a run or swim beforehand. Tommorow, I plan on running at TTL with the peeps. I also have to try on the new unis. I'm concerned as I certainly do not have a "tri" body...YET!

Today, I am going to lunch with a Canadian friend of mine that I have not seen in a few years.

Run
  • 51m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 12m 45s /Mi

I did not do any training this weekend. Really, just too darn many things to do. I was off Friday with Emily. We took Shelley to lunch and went hunting for a special edition Nintendo DS for Emily. This was a challenge as she was with me.

Emily has officially reached the age where she knows what is going on. I ended up with two systems and have to return one of them.

Watched plenty of Football and got the Xmas tree up.

Today's goal is to get a good run of 8-10 miles

azstaterick's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals