I ran 3 miles last night at TTL. I was able to get off work early so I completed my run before the rest of the Cool Kids showed up. It was nice watching the sunset behind the clouds. Tanya showed up with the fit kid and we all tried on the various articles. Tri shorts, top, running shirts and bike jerseys.

The sizes are smaller than what we are used to. This could be a result of where the garments are made. I had the same issue when I was in India and the Philappines. They are smaller people and their clothing sizes are different.

No training scheduled for today. I will just do some good stretching tonight. My hamstrings are really tight right now. I'll be watching the Packers and Cowboys game. I'd like to see GB win.

Welcome back Jen and Josh! 

Run
  • 33m
  • 3.00 miles
  • 11m /Mi
Strength
  • 1h 00m

Strength training at LTF. I spent a few minutes prior to class chatting with Tanya.

Today is a run at TTL and tri uni fitting.

I managed to get in 4 miles yesterday. It was not a good one though. I had a leg cramp that would not go away so I did some walking to try and loosen it up. I eventually decided to cut the run short. This was OK as I had a bunch of other errands to run.

Tonight I'll be at the gym. I will do the strength class with either a run or swim beforehand. Tommorow, I plan on running at TTL with the peeps. I also have to try on the new unis. I'm concerned as I certainly do not have a "tri" body...YET!

Today, I am going to lunch with a Canadian friend of mine that I have not seen in a few years.

Run
  • 51m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 12m 45s /Mi

I did not do any training this weekend. Really, just too darn many things to do. I was off Friday with Emily. We took Shelley to lunch and went hunting for a special edition Nintendo DS for Emily. This was a challenge as she was with me.

Emily has officially reached the age where she knows what is going on. I ended up with two systems and have to return one of them.

Watched plenty of Football and got the Xmas tree up.

Today's goal is to get a good run of 8-10 miles

azstaterick's Training Log

November 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 

Time
Distance
  • June's totals