Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • -----
  • -----

643 calories

Strength
  • 1h 00m

I completed a one hour spin class and a one hour strength class. Not too much to report.

Tomorrow will have some running.

Go Devils! 

So I woke up this morning thinking I would get a little 3-4 mile run in. All of a sudden I get this massive allergy attack. The kind that completely takes over your thinking. So no run for me. I'm working late tonight which means no exercise for Rick. That stinks.

Passed out the candy last night and like most years, my neighborhood had a lot of imports last night. Ms Hermione (Emily) looked adorable. I'll try to post a pic this evening. She went trick or treating with her best friend then came home and wanted to tour her own neigborhood. Nice. I knew she would eventually get the hang of this one of these years. The new rule this year was that we would not carry candy or props.

Hey, I have a Q for the expert BTers out there. Is it possible to import a training plan from outside the BT site? 

Happy Halloween!

I'll be at home passing out candy by myself. Ms Hermione (Emily) is going to another neighborhood to trick or treat. I guess the candy is better there. Actually, her best friend lives there. You know she can't go without her friends.

It is so nice to see that Dan has returned. I mean on the surface it seems that he was in Hawaii for like a month or so. I'm so jealous

Strength
  • 1h 00m

Kelly's Strength class at LTF. Bis, Tris, Chest, Back, Quads and Hammys

I feel good today. No soreness nor sunburn.

My plan is to take a strength class tonight or run a few miles.

I'll have to get a new plan for the next race. I'm thinking about doing the Anthem tri in December.

PM: Race Report is up. 

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the little SOMA race yesterday. I completed it. That counts for something right. I did not have a training plan for the race and I suppose you could say that I was winging it. I definately felt spent after the race. I'll get a RR up in a little while. Work is again interferring with this.

I feel pretty good today. I got a massage and stretch after the race. No soreness whatsoever.

Congratulations to everyone who completed the race yesterday with our terrific AZ weather. 

Bike
  • 1h 45m 48s
  • 29.20 miles
  • 16.56 Mi/hr
Run
  • 1h 27m 49s
  • 6.55 miles
  • 13m 25s /Mi
Swim
  • 32m 15s
  • 1093.61 yards
  • 02m 57s /100 yards