Run
  • 20m
  • 2.00 miles
  • 10m /Mi
Strength
  • 1h 00m

Strong class at LTF.

I am not 100% at the moment. My breathing is being affected by the weather. Cold, damp weather is always a recipe for Asthma related issues for me. So, I decided to go rent a movie at Blockbuster.

I came home with Superbad and Die Hard. OMG, Superbad is the funniest movie I have seen in a long time. I'm sure several of you have already seen it. I have an 8yo daughter so my movies are rated G or PG only. I think this is the best coming of age movie I have ever seen. The extra features on the DVD are good. The segment with the line-O-Rama and Cop Car Confessions stand out.

Today, I'll try to get to the Gym this morning for a tready run and this evening for strong class.

Have a great rainy day everyone. 

Race report is up.

Congrats to all who finished the Anthem tri yesterday.

Bike
  • 57m 18s
  • 15.00 miles
  • 15.71 Mi/hr
Run
  • 39m 58s
  • 3.60 miles
  • 11m 06s /Mi
Swim
  • 10m 17s
  • 437.45 yards
  • 02m 21s /100 yards

I left work early yesterday. I suppose that you can't really call it work anymore. I learned that my job was eliminated back in August. The reality is starting to hit me as I found out that my last day will be tomorrow. This is nice as I will get paid until the end of the year and severence until August of 2008.

So, my new job is to study for the CFP exam in March and prepare for the 70.3 in Boise.

I decided to take Total Conditioning with Angel at LTF. It had been a few months since I was able to take this class. I was able to get in a brief swim prior to the class. I basically wanted to just get some sort of swim time in. I followed that with an hour of basketball. This was basically a chance to get some running in.

Today will be a rest day.

Registered for Anthem yesterday. So, I am in.

Swim
  • 10m
  • 350.00 yards
  • 02m 52s /100 yards
Strength
  • 1h 15m
Sport
  • Basketball
  • 1h 00m

Tonight is a run at TTL. 

Shelley and I watched the Ironman World Championships last night. I am amazed with the inspirational stories about people who overcome various setbacks in their lives to compete in this race. Most of us already know this. It does not matter what age, size or shape we are. If we put our mind to it and dedicate ourselves to the trainig we can become an Ironman.

azstaterick's Training Log

December 2007 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31     

Time
Distance
  • June's totals
  • May's totals