Swim
  • 1h 15m
  • 1968.50 yards
  • -----

Masters Swim. A bunch of drills and such.

Bike
  • 1h 02m
  • 16.00 miles
  • -----

Spin - AE

Run
  • 30m
  • 2.75 miles
  • -----

I'm officially registered for the Tempe Int' Oly. I'll pay for IMAZ in the next week.

Tonight will be a bike/run brick. I may go for a swimmy later. We'll see. It depend on.....

I did not get as much done on the resume yesterday, so I'll be back at it today.

Infinit arrived this weekend. Tonight I'll give it a try.

Race Report is done. Thanks to everyone who was following my race.

I'm in heaven right now....Amanda Beard is on the cover of Triathlete mag. She is HOTTT!

The sked calls for an hour swim today. Not sure if I will get it done. I'm not sore or anything, its just that I really need to work some more on my resume. For most, this is probably a one day process. I on the other hand would rather have a root canal than write my resume.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 2h 00m

Got home from Prescott this afternoon. Started the day by going to breakfast with my family and in laws. We then stopped by the YMCA to retrive our clothing that we left on the course.

On the way home, we did some shopping at the outlet mall in Anthem. We walked around for a few hours which was nice.

I'll complete a RR tomorrow.

Run
  • 2h 39m
  • 13.10 miles
  • 12m 08s /Mi

Let me just say that this was the hardest half mary I've ever done. The entire course you were either climbing a hill or going down a hill. The first half was just about all climb. I am pleased with my time as this was really a C- race for me. The goal simply was to have fun and not get hurt.

The Garmin stats that the ascent was a total of 1992 ft.

Hey, I completed a tri yesterday. It is amazing how much easier this stuff gets as I do more. So more good times were had again last night at the lake.

The water was really choppy. I thought I was in the ocean. I actually really enjoyed it. I feel sooo much better about my swim. Last year, I would struggle to do a few laps around the inner bouys. Now, I'm swimming a few laps on the outer bouys. Although, I'm slow. I'm really just trying to work on staying cool, calm and collected out there. Also trying to work on form.

I chose not to run to the top of the hill because of my half mary tomorrow. Oh, yeah! I have to go pack for that and get some new tunes on the ipod.

Boise is less than a month away. I'm really starting to feel comfortable with the distance. I'm certainly not saying it will be easy for me, but my thoughts are much different now compared to when I signed up for it at the beginning of the year.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Bike
  • 49m 52s
  • 10.28 miles
  • -----

Just a quick spin down the canal to the airport and back. Small ring as specified in plan

Swim
  • 55m
  • 2296.00 yards
  • -----

OWS at BJC. Uh, water was just a tad choppy

Run
  • 32m 05s
  • 2.88 miles
  • -----

Ran up the hill and back with Javamom

azstaterick's Training Log

May 2008