I rarely get sore after workouts. Angel must have kicked my behind the other day as My glutes and hammys are a wee bit tender.

Studying just takes the joy out of life. Hopefully, the big test will be over soon.

Strength
  • 1h 15m

Total Conditioning with Angel

Tough day for the family yesterday. We had to put down one of Emmy's guinea pigs. Pretty sad even for a tough guy triathlete.  She got sick last week and the vet said it could be a spinal issue or bacterial infection. This was after looking at an x-ray. So, we gave her the meds prescribed and watched over her. Well turns out it was a spinal injury of some sort. Not sure how it happened or what caused it but she essentially ended up paralized at her rear. She could not feel her feet. She also could not relieve herself.

We did our best to save her because she was one of Emmy's first pets. I placed a picture of her in my album. She is the black and white one.

I may get in a run tonight. We'll see.

Run
  • 29m 08s
  • 3.10 miles
  • 09m 24s /Mi
Bike
  • 56m 03s
  • 16.90 miles
  • -----

Good Times today. Met some new peeps today while out for some runnin and rollin. I decided to run simply because others were doing it. Well, I ended up running to a PR at 29.03.

The bike was fun but no one told me of the big hill on Chandler blvd. I made it up with some effort. trust me when I say that I wanted to stop.

Hot, sweaty and sticky the whole morning. It would have been much easier to stay home in the recliner like dave normally does ;)

Congrats to Mustang Sally for her 2nd place in AG. This is an accomplishment. This race series has some serious runners in it.

Strength
  • 1h 15m

Total Conditioning

azstaterick's Training Log

August 2008 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
      1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Time