HIT training last night with Tanya, Jerry & Ken. The trainer setup exercises specific to a triathlete and asked for feedback after the session. The ten minute warmup session got my heart racing and the ten minute cardio after that sent it up more.

Nice place, big and spacious with equipment and workout areas that you would NEVER see in a gym.

I did not workout yesterday according to the plan. Poor time management skills on my part.

Today calls for a 45' high rpm ride with a 15' run. I'll try to get that in. I also have to pack and take my bike over to someone for transport to SF

Strength
  • 1h 00m

HIT

Today's plan calls for some swimmy and a 60min run. Tonight will be the HIT seminar.

I spent about two hours at work yesterday meeting people. This week will be light. Th job will start in earnest next week.

I am doing something today that I have not done in over 6 months. Go to work!

I start today. This week will mostly be orientation & compliance type stuff.

Rest day today. I have to start packing for a little trip to SF this weekend.

Freakin Sully ate my Aquaphor hat yesterday. I'll have to see if I can procure another one.

Have a great Monday

Bike
  • 1h 55m 01s
  • 31.35 miles
  • 16.35 Mi/hr

Ok, I guess my HR can get to 205. This was early on in today's ride. Tanya, Ken, Dustin and I rode some more Pecos loops. My plan called for 2 hours in Z2. Aside from the 205, my avg was 133. It was beautiful out there.

Have a great Sunday everyone

Run #1
  • 02m
  • 0.25 miles
  • -----

warm up for Total Conditioning

Bike
  • 45m
  • 8.00 miles
  • -----

100+ rpm ride on indoor bike

Run #2
  • 15m
  • 1.25 miles
  • -----

Brick run and 5 min cooldown

Strength
  • 1h 15m

Total Conditioning

Lately, it seems that I pick up allergies/cold/sinus crap from the lake. Not happy about that. I slept like crap last night. I was up for 3-4 hours in the middle of the night. 

On a more pleasant note, I am going downtown to get my insurance license today. Yippee!

One hour bike ride is on the sked.

Swim
  • 1h 05m
  • 2600.00 yards
  • -----
Run
  • 46m
  • 4.10 miles
  • -----

Thanks to all for the congrats regarding my insurance test. I now can start working and hopefully make some money to support my racing habit.  I am glad I got the test done on the first attempt. I would have had to wait another 30 days if I had failed it.

I am planning on going to OWS tonight for a little swimmy and run brick. 

10 days from an Escape!

azstaterick's Training Log

June 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • June's totals