Swim
  • 1h 05m
  • 2600.00 yards
  • -----
Run
  • 46m
  • 4.10 miles
  • -----

Thanks to all for the congrats regarding my insurance test. I now can start working and hopefully make some money to support my racing habit.  I am glad I got the test done on the first attempt. I would have had to wait another 30 days if I had failed it.

I am planning on going to OWS tonight for a little swimmy and run brick. 

10 days from an Escape!

Bike
  • 30m
  • 8.00 miles
  • 16.00 Mi/hr

Indoor bike at 100+ rpm

Run
  • 30m
  • 2.75 miles
  • 10m 55s /Mi

Not fun, This hurt a little.

Strength
  • 1h 00m

PT at chiro

Sport
  • Basketball
  • 20m

1 full court game at gym

Test DONE!

Busy busy today. I'm taking a practice exam this morning. Emmy has a puppet show at 1:30 then depending on how the exam goes; I'll go swimmy and run tonight. If I need to boycott it I will. I DO NOT want to take this exam more than once.

Today shall be a rest day as scheduled. I found some very sore muscles last night. Not so much from the ride but definately from Total Conditioning.

My test is on Wednesday, so I'll spend the day doing some studying as well.

Bike
  • 3h 20m
  • 55.46 miles
  • 16.64 Mi/hr

Pecos extended loop ride with Travis, Ken & Tanya. I was able to ride with Tanya for the entire ride. Not sure what my HR numbers are but I felt pretty comfortable for the entire ride except for the boys. Not happy with me.

I probably would not have made it to 57 miles. I ran over a branch/twig something on the way back to the park and ride that caused a flat after we were done. That was a close call. I have yet to get a flat on a ride that has caused me to stop on the road to repair. **knocks on wood**.

Strength
  • 1h 15m

Total Conditioning with Linda

I took a rest day yesterday. I just feel banged up. My back has been sore all week and have just a general achy feel. So, instead of a run, I did Total Conditioning. That kicked my a$$ as usual but my body held up.

I'm thinking about taking the fam to go see Up! today.

Alcatraz is 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Fun times at the lake last night. Astrid brought some quality barley pops. We also swam and ran up the hill. Back felt pretty good. I, however had trouble sleeping which caused me to be up for a few hours in the middle of the night. Jerry made a special appearance.

Today will include a trip to the chiro and a 45 min bike at 100 rpm.

Have a great Friday

azstaterick's Training Log

June 2009 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30    

Time
Distance
  • June's totals