Run
  • 29m 43s
  • 2.62 miles
  • 11m 20s /Mi

Left later than I should have with the heat and humidity. BUT...pace was decent and is still edging a bit faster, even in the heat. Just used watch for hr, no strap. I must say, I am enjoying this run program and feel I will benefit long term if I keep it going.

I should ride but not excited to since last ride was so painful. Can't get in for fitting before next Tuesday. Will ride on Friday and maybe one day over the weekend. UGH. The bike is supposed to be my happy place!

Run
  • 58m 51s
  • 5.06 miles
  • 11m 38s /Mi

Hot and humid. Again. Legs were a bit tired from yesterday's bodywork, but not nearly as sore as last week..thank goodness!

Sport
  • Device Upload
  • 2h 36m

Imported from API
Golfed 9 with Mimi on the new course at Indianwood. HOT. But very pretty. Basically sucked lol. Had a lesson at Noon, then birthday lunch with Mimi's gal pals, then golfed. I have a lot of homework to do to nail the basics of the swing. A lot lol

Should have swam but didn't. Got the run in though. I am lame when swimming solo in my lake! Made plans to swim at 6:45am friday. Thats how desperate I am for company lol!

Lesson with Tom was good. Golf with my sissy, not so much. I need to practice a few basics Toms worked with me on to get some consistency going. My sissy kicks butt at golf! Of course, she has been playing for 35 years, so theres that lol. Really enjoyed lunch with her friends who I've met a few times before. These ladies have money, kick ass on a golf course and are a lot of fun. I felt like a bit of a poser in my Steinmart golf skirt, but what the heck...fake it till ya make it! ;)

Strength
  • 35m

Run #1
  • 04m 59s
  • 0.38 miles
  • 13m 08s /Mi

whack hr again. Switched out the strap. It worked on Friday. Now to the battery. UGH. Why does technology HATE me!?!

Run #2
  • 24m 55s
  • 2.22 miles
  • 11m 13s /Mi

rest of run with hr strap off and watch hr. Whatever lol

Run
  • 1h 38m 45s
  • 8.00 miles
  • 12m 20s /Mi

with Terese and Bobby at my favorite park Indian Springs. So happy to get them out to my happy running place. It was super hot once again, but the shade was very nice!

Had the Smiths and Plumbs out for the 4th. Bob and Terese met me to run first and then we all hit the lake with our floaties. We had bbq later after float time, but should have gotten cooking earlier. We *may* have starved out our guests a little with our later starting run (I WAS EARLY IT WASN"T ME THIS TIME lol) and no real lunch for our boating. Just fruit and nuts to snack on. Bobby forgot his recovery drink too so that wasn't so hot. BUT...we all enjoyed the meal once it was ready. :D

I had more carbs, dessert and WINE than I have in a long time. Julie brought like 4 desserts! I had a small bit of all but the cannoli (not my fav so why bother!) and Brian and his crew pretty much handled the rest. It was great...my friends during the day and the boys small group in the evening. They partied, so all spent the night. Just how I prefer it.

The girl and I split a bottle of white wine (I had some with Dave earlier in the day too) and really had fun bs-ing and looking at the full moon and random fireworks in the neighborhood. Quite a perfect day in my opinion!

Blessed to have our view, our boat, our health and our family and friends. Lucky lucky lucky.

Swim
  • 48m 37s
  • 1990.43 meters
  • 02m 26s /100 meters

nice calm water today except the part from the second swim area to the willow. Puff Daddy Swan was swimming right towards me at the end so I took a little detour to avoid him!!! He's my biggest fear...him getting mad and chasing me!

Run
  • 1h 03m 42s
  • 5.02 miles
  • 12m 41s /Mi

Very humid and warm today. Tried to stay out of the 150's but forgot to check my watch up a hill lol. Lots of walking. Lots of babies seen. Saw the swan babies, duck babies, geese babies doing bottoms up and one frog baby! :D

Bike
  • 3h 17m 21s
  • 56.46 miles
  • 17.17 Mi/hr

uncomfortable for most of this ride. wore bibs to help, but not only did the nether regions hurt, the rt. elbow, shoulder and trap were sore for most of the ride too. I posted more than an instagram influencer! UGH. Called and left a message for a fitting.

Run
  • 33m 43s
  • 2.62 miles
  • 12m 52s /Mi

HOT. So HOT! Walk/jog with Bob and Terese. Longest bike today. No wind really which was great on the bike, but not so fun running. :D

Longest ride of 2020. Very painful. Left a message to arrange a fit. I really don't know if IMFL happens, but I REALLY DO KNOW I can't ride the bike that far or train properly the way its set up now!!! UGH. I really didn't have these types of issues on Fiona. Le sigh.

TrishM's Training Log

July 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals