Getting close to being finished with Christmas shopping. This afternoon is a little get together at Steve's aunt's house. It will be a very small group which is just fine with me.

Hoping to get out for a ride this morning if the promised warmish weather holds out.
Bike
  • 3h 00m
  • 45.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Sunny and fairly warm afternoon. Rode to Waverly with a small group and got a slice of pizza.

Our profit sharing meeting was good, the company had a very good year and distributions reflected that. Most notably was that Steve's retirement was announced, so of course people were asking me what my plans are. All good stuff.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 20m
Have to run home today at noon and meet the vet for Beebee's monthly arthritis shot. If time permits I'll pick up something small for the vet for Christmas. Tis the season. We are also having our counters measured today for the new counters, which will be installed the week of the 16th. AND it's profit sharing day at work, so all kinds of good stuff today!

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 14.00 miles
  • 14.00 Mi/hr

Zwifting

Got some online Christmas shopping done today and went to Hy-Vee and got some gift certificates for my DD and her BF (they shop there). It was a really nice, sunny day and if I wasn't low on PTO, it would have been tempting to take the afternoon off and go for a ride. Which is exactly what Steve did. He is in coast mode.

Strength

Misc.strength stuff

Bike
  • 50m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 14.40 Mi/hr

Zwift

Kind of a quiet day at work today. I had some free time and researched condos in Steamboat Springs for our August race. The place we stayed at this year isn't available -- it's a Wyndham property and we absolutely loved it. I called and learned that the property is undergoing a massive renovation starting in April, so that it may or may not be available in August. Found another place in the same general area (ski village) that ticked the boxes (must have a/c and must have a washer dryer in the unit) and booked that. Then sent the info to Barb, Brenda and Larry in case they were interested in the same place.

abake's Training Log

December 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • Bentonia Burner Gravel Race (Cycle)
    2/22/2020 Bentonia, Mississippi