Bike
  • -----
  • 43.00 miles
  • -----

Road ride on Sanibel Island

Headed out of town this morning, back Sunday afternoon. Hoping to get to do some riding in warm sunny weather.
Today is our department's holiday lunch, which I'll have to miss due to plans that I'm not willing to change. Kind of relieved, our director will be in attendance which means that the mood will be stuffy and tense and no one will be able to relax and really enjoy themselves.

Steve and I are flying down to Tampa tomorrow morning to visit his son and DIL. We're going to drive to Sanibel Island first to see some friends and do a little biking. Looking forward to a weekend in warm weather. Last year on the same trip we had record cold!
Strength
  • 20m

Misc. strength using the roller board

The bike club board meeting was loooonng, lasted 2 1/2 hours. There were a ton of agenda items, some of them weren't items that would be brought up at each meeting, so hopefully this was just an anomaly.

We went to Steve's aunt's holiday gathering yesterday. Food was carryout pasta from Olive Garden --- tasty but sooooo filling. We almost never have pasta anymore and I'm definitely feeling it today. Also I have a doctor appointment this morning and I'm sure my weight has ballooned. ugh...salad for lunch.

Tonight is my first board meeting with the bike club. I'm not sure what to expect but am sort of looking forward to it.
Bike
  • 2h 18m
  • 33.00 miles
  • 14.35 Mi/hr

Zwift "The Herd" Group Ride

Getting close to being finished with Christmas shopping. This afternoon is a little get together at Steve's aunt's house. It will be a very small group which is just fine with me.

Hoping to get out for a ride this morning if the promised warmish weather holds out.

Bike
  • 3h 00m
  • 45.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Sunny and fairly warm afternoon. Rode to Waverly with a small group and got a slice of pizza.

Our profit sharing meeting was good, the company had a very good year and distributions reflected that. Most notably was that Steve's retirement was announced, so of course people were asking me what my plans are. All good stuff.

abake's Training Log

December 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals