• 12.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Zwifting

Bike #2
  • 20m
  • 6.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Short little Zwift ride

Got up early and did most of my workout on Zwift --- I love starting the day that way and getting the workout behind me. I might do a mini session on the trainer tonight just to add a few miles. Strava has me at 4,783 miles for 2019.

Our new countertops will be installed this morning, and then tomorrow the sinks/plumbing will be hooked up. It will be good to get the kitchen and bath back together --- we had to pull all the drawers out and clear counters off, so in addition to the Christmas clutter, we have added stuff everywhere. it's a bit claustrophobic.

Found a Colorado event this morning in Steamboat that Steve and I might consider -- it's in July, one month before Steamboat Gravel.

Bike
  • 20m
  • 5.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

spin before strength

Strength
  • 20m

Squat Jumps, split squats, crunches, back extensions, leg curls

We have a guy coming today to tear out the existing kitchen and master bath countertops, and tomorrow the new granite countertops will be installed. We had to empty out most of the drawers, so last night was an opportunity to do some decluttering.

Steve has got the crud --- thankfully he just had a scratchy throat while we were out of town but now it's full force. He might just stay in bed today. Fingers crossed I don't get it.

Hoping to get some Zwifting done tonight. Per Strava, I'm at 4,760 miles of cycling for 2019 (BT probably lower since I've missed logging a few workouts). I'm thinking if I'm dedicated, I could break 5,000 miles for 2019.

Our short trip was very nice --- we flew Allegiant out of Peoria rather than St. Louis as we usually do and that was SOOOO much better than dealing with a big airport. Felt like my stress level was almost nil.

We beat the winter storm home by about an hour and this morning there is about 5 inches of fluffy white snow. Steve is sick with a cold so hard to say if he'll brave the roads.
Bike
  • 1h 10m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 17.14 Mi/hr

Zwift

Bike
  • -----
  • 43.00 miles
  • -----

Road ride on Sanibel Island

Headed out of town this morning, back Sunday afternoon. Hoping to get to do some riding in warm sunny weather.

abake's Training Log

December 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals