Sport
  • Yoga
  • 20m
Have to run home today at noon and meet the vet for Beebee's monthly arthritis shot. If time permits I'll pick up something small for the vet for Christmas. Tis the season. We are also having our counters measured today for the new counters, which will be installed the week of the 16th. AND it's profit sharing day at work, so all kinds of good stuff today!

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 14.00 miles
  • 14.00 Mi/hr

Zwifting

Got some online Christmas shopping done today and went to Hy-Vee and got some gift certificates for my DD and her BF (they shop there). It was a really nice, sunny day and if I wasn't low on PTO, it would have been tempting to take the afternoon off and go for a ride. Which is exactly what Steve did. He is in coast mode.

Strength

Misc.strength stuff

Bike
  • 50m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 14.40 Mi/hr

Zwift

Kind of a quiet day at work today. I had some free time and researched condos in Steamboat Springs for our August race. The place we stayed at this year isn't available -- it's a Wyndham property and we absolutely loved it. I called and learned that the property is undergoing a massive renovation starting in April, so that it may or may not be available in August. Found another place in the same general area (ski village) that ticked the boxes (must have a/c and must have a washer dryer in the unit) and booked that. Then sent the info to Barb, Brenda and Larry in case they were interested in the same place.

Got back from our Ocala vacation around 3 in the afternoon and have been unpacking and doing laundry. We go down to Florida a couple of times a year, mostly in the Tampa area since STeve's son lives there. While I like that area, I have to say that the Ocala area is so far my part. We stayed in The Villages, which was amazing in and of itself.

We signed up for Steamboat Gravel this morning. Since Steve and I did the race in August, we had the option to sign up a day ahead of general signup, along with a nice discount code. I'm glad we took advantage, as the race sold out in minutes after it was opened to the general public.
Bike
  • 1h 20m
  • 11.00 miles
  • 8.25 Mi/hr

Rented mountain bikes and went on a shop ride in Santos National Forest. Wow...amazing

Bike
  • 2h 20m
  • 33.00 miles
  • 14.14 Mi/hr

Met up with The Villages bike club on our rented Giants and had a great ride. Rode to a Russell Stover Factory and enjoyed some samples of candy.

abake's Training Log

December 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31    

Time
Distance
  • September's totals
  • August's totals