Happy Thanksgiving to all my BT friends.
Strength
  • 30m

21 Day Fix Extreme - Lower Fix

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Jenny Ford Step

Bike
  • 45m
  • 15.00 miles
  • 20.00 Mi/hr

Zwifting

Sport #1
  • Aerobics
  • 45m

Jenny Ford Step Across America
Cheesy but good

Sport #2
  • Pilates
  • 30m

21 Day Fix Extreme Pilates
Enjoyed the class much more this time --- not sure what my deal was last time I tried this class

Worked in the office in the morning, then at home. Stopped at Kohl's on the way home and wandered around the store a bit, not really finding anything. The store had a kind of empty feel to it.
Our YMCA just built a new facility in the downtown area to replace the rundown original building they've been operating out of since (I think) the 1950s. I used to go to the downtown facility but then switched over to the new west side facility (we have 2 Y locations) when that was built, about 8 years ago. The west side facility is beautiful and has a competition pool. But now it looks like the new downtown place is the hot location, and I received an email that both locations are going to drastically reduce their hours starting next week, and the west side location will be closed on Saturday. The email also asked members to be patient and not drop their memberships during COVID. Also, all group classes have been suspended. Again. Locker rooms are closed. Again.
This back and forth with COVID is exhausting and the rules keep changing. Illinois is just a few steps from a stay at home order. In some respects, that would be easier than this pseudo-open state of things.

Strength
  • 30m

21 Day Fix Extreme - Upper Body

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Jenny Ford step video

Ended up working in the office most of the day, then hit the grocery store on the way home. Thanksgiving grocery shopping crowds were out in force and some of the items I was trying to buy were depleted.

We had the first wintery weather late in the afternoon -- some slushy rain that threatened to freeze.

Bike
  • 45m
  • 15.00 miles
  • 20.00 Mi/hr

Zwifting

Sport #1
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Step video

Sport #2
  • Plyometrics
  • 30m

21 Day Fix Extreme - Plyo

Kind of a low key day. It was cold and damp and nothing I wanted to get out in. Sorted through some clothes and partially filled up a box for Good Will and then did some decluttering in my basement office. It looks much better.

Worked in the office in the morning, had the place to myself. It looks like the remote work will be extended until at least the end of June 2021. I'm glad to be stepping out of the workforce soon.

There's an initiative in our area to support local restaurants by ordering carry out. If you order from five of the restaurants on the list, your name is entered in a drawing for a cash prize. We decided to try a Mexican place that has good reviews. Steve went and picked up and since it was all boxed up, didn't check to make sure it was correct. Had someone else's dinner. Ugh...called them and they immediately knew who we were and had someone deliver our dinner. That's pretty good service, and the food was not bad either.

abake's Training Log

November 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30     

Time
Distance
  • November's totals
  • October's totals