• 1.50 miles
  • 9.00 Mi/hr

Litchfield

Sport
  • Kickboxing
  • 30m

TurboFire
I still suck at this but sucked maybe a smigeon less today

We drove down to Litchfield today to ride the trails, but with the freeze-thaw, the trails were too slick and some spots were downright muddy. That area must have had some rain that we didn't get. Anyway, we stopped after a lap on the practice trail and went back into town and had lunch at the Ariston, a historic restaurant on the Route 66 road. This county is still open for indoor dining, unlike where we live, although masking and social distancing are in place. We sat at the counter and had that area to ourselves.

Other than that, not much. I'm starting to pull things together for Florida and staging everything in the master bedroom, which is starting to look pretty cluttered.

Bike
  • 45m
  • 12.00 miles
  • 16.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

Sport #1
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Jenny Ford - Step across America

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 30m
Christmas was very low-key - we had about half the usual crowd and did our saran wrap ball game, which was a huge hit. My sister pulls it together with contributions of small gifts from everyone, and she did a great job.

There was a lot of food but I managed to send most of the leftovers home and today we are back to healthier eating. The plan today is to get the house somewhat put back in order and take down some of our Christmas decorations and get some kind of exercise in.

Merry Christmas to my BT friends!
Bike
  • 1h 10m
  • 21.00 miles
  • 18.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

Kind of a low key Christmas Eve. I did some food prep and had one last gift to wrap. Tried to track a gift that is lost in USPS limbo --- it may be here by New Years but that's anyone's guess.

We went to Steve's sister's for dinner. It was a very small group and we've all been around each other from the start.

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Another Jenny Ford step video -- I kind of stunk at this one, it was a bit more of an advanced workout and the cues did not make sense to me in some sections.

Tossed and turned much of the night for no reason other than going over mental checklists as far as work and Christmas preparation.

Still have one Christmas package out floating around in the USPS black hole.

Went in the office and brought home a box of personal stuff from my desk. I'm about ready to make the break!

Bike
  • 2h 20m
  • 28.50 miles
  • 12.21 Mi/hr

Rode with Steve and our friend, Steve S, who is retiring at the same time I am. Really nice day, low 40s with lots of sunshine but wow, that wind from the southeast was brutal. I tucked in behind the guys shamelessly.

Sport
  • Kickboxing
  • 40m

BOD - TurboFire
Fumbled all over with this but I do like Chalean's energy and positive attitude

Sport #1
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Jenny Ford Step - "Hawaii"

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 30m

Yoga with Adrianne

It was a gorgeous day with sunshine and temps in the 50s, but that wind...jeez.

abake's Training Log

December 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • August's totals
  • July's totals