• 1h 02m
  • 15.00 miles
  • 14.52 Mi/hr

Zwift

Sport #1
  • HIIT
  • 25m

Shaun T Focus 25 - Alpha - Speed 1.0

Parts of this were easier this time around, had to modify on the "burnout" round

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 45m

Outdoor yoga at the Y -- loved it. Cool morning but with the sunshine and radiant heat from the plaza, it was very comfortable

Bike
  • 1h 58m
  • 28.90 miles
  • 14.69 Mi/hr

Haugh Road loop

Sport
  • HIIT
  • 25m

Shaun T Focus 25 - Alpha Phase - total Body Circuit

We had a bike club board meeting last night that lasted close to 2 hours. The president stated up front that he wanted to keep the meeting to no more than an hour, but I feel like the agenda was pretty ambitious and there are too many slow talkers on the board. Anyway, a few items were tabled for the next meeting.

It's really starting to feel like fall. With the colder nights, the house is feeling cooler in the morning. I love it and hope it stays like this for a while.

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 25m

Shaun T Focu 25 - Cardio
Decided I would do 12 reps of each move before resorting to doing the modifier.

Bike
  • 4h 23m
  • 62.00 miles
  • 14.14 Mi/hr

Gravel ride with the group

Spent the day out in Cass County riding some gravel and country roads. There was some confusion with the route with one individual which ended up with the rest of us having to wait for her for close to an hour while she got "unlost", but otherwise it was a good day.

Steve got home from his golf trip pretty tired from the late nights but refreshed. It's great that this group, a bunch of friends from high school, still gets together once a year for a couple of days like this.

Bike
  • 1h 02m
  • 17.00 miles
  • 16.45 Mi/hr

Zwift

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 25m

Shaun F Focus 25 - Cardio
Still modifying most of the moves

It rained all day, canceling any outdoor plans. I resorted to riding the trainer for an hour. Tried to go to Hobby Lobby in the afternoon for a few items and kept on going when I saw a line of about 15 people standing outside the store, waiting to get inside. No way was I going to deal with that.

Bike
  • 1h 30m
  • 21.00 miles
  • 14.00 Mi/hr
Sport
  • HIIT
  • 25m

Shaun T - Focus 25 - Ab Intervals

It's been overcast all day. On my bike ride this morning, I ended up taking off my glasses because nothing could keep the fog and mist from collecting and making it tough to see anything.

My 9/11 story -- DD Erin was in the hospital with a ruptured appendix (she grumbled about a vague stomach ache for about a week, nothing new for that kid since she always either had a stomach ache or a head ache and hated school). I was camped out on the couch in the hospital room and woke at some odd hour to see what appeared to be yet another movie about terrorists playing. Changed channel. thought it odd that the same movie was on another channel. Slowly realized that this was not a movie but a real news clip and it was on every TV station. A doctor poked his head in the room and watched for a few minutes and commented that it was a sad day for our country.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 15.00 miles
  • 15.00 Mi/hr

Zwift - sweet spot intervals

Outdoor yoga at the Y was great, it was kind of overcast and even a bit misty but that worked out just fine. Hoping this class can continue into October.
I ended up working almost all day Wednesday in the office and put myself in a nasty funk because of it. Didn't get to ride outdoors on a beautiful day and I had to not look at Strava because it seriously felt like everyone was getting outside. Today should be just as busy but I'm planning to work from home.

Steve heads out for his annual Lake of the Ozarks golf trip with some buddies. There was question as to whether or not this would even happen this year but 8 of them are going and I hope they have a good time.

abake's Training Log

September 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30   

Time
Distance
  • January's totals
  • December's totals