Sport #1
  • HIIT
  • 26m

Shaun T Focus 25 - Total Body Circuit
Had to modify a lot but can tell I will like this one when I figure out the moves

Sport #2
  • Yoga
  • 45m

Outdoor yoga at the Y

Another busy work day on tap. On Tuesday I was in the office from 7:30 to 3 and made great progress on my projects. One of the managers called to let me know we would need to be setting up a website for a client, probably in October, and I had to let her know that I can help out in the short-term but will be retiring in December, so will be handing that off to some others on the team.

If it's not raining, I plan to hit the 9:15 outdoor yoga class at the Y. If Mother Nature is benevolent, that class should continue into October. Then I need to get some kind of ride in later today.

Sport
  • HIIT
  • 25m

Shaun T Focus 25 Speed 1.0
Holy h*ll I am so uncoordinated! Resigned myself that I'll be doing the modifier for a while on this one

Heading into the office this morning to knock out a couple of deadlines. Not sure if I'll get a ride in today, lately Monday has turned into a day off and my legs appreciate it.

Bike
  • 3h 15m
  • 40.00 miles
  • 12.31 Mi/hr

Gravel riding out at New Salem

Sport
  • HIIT
  • 25m

BB - ShaunT Focus 25 - Cardio

Spent most of the day at my sister's, where we made and canned a bunch of salsa. My mom and my brother and his family were also in attendance. It was good to see everyone and enjoy the day.
Bike
  • 4h 39m
  • 52.25 miles
  • 11.24 Mi/hr

Amazing ride in Pike County today! Myself, Steve, Joe and Brenda parked on the square in Pittsfield and took a bunch of new gravel roads that were amazing. Almost no traffic whatsoever and a lot of roads went through forested land, so we had abundant shade. Three creek crossings, two of which were rideable.
Made it to Pleasant Hill, which we actually were calling UNPleasant Hill since there is a huge hill you climb to get into the town. Found the food truck and indulged in some tasty grilled cheese sandwiches.

Headed over to Pittsfield this morning for a gravel ride. There's a food truck that sells only grilled cheese sandwiches (they are amazing) and it will be parked in the town of Pleasant Hill around lunch time, so we are headed over that way.

I am not caring for the results I'm getting with 80 Day Obsession --- building too much muscle and subsequently gaining weight. This has been somewhat of an issue for me with other workouts that use a lot of weights, so I should not be surprised but I kind of am. I'm thinking maybe do 2 or 3 days of 80DO and then cardio-focused workouts the other days. Maybe some ShaunT? No idea!

Legs are super sore and my knees and ankles are kind of creaky. Phase 2 of 80 Day Obsession is proving to be quite the challenge. There seems to be more plyo type stuff and my 58 year old body just doesn't like it.

Taking today off as a complete rest day and going into the office to work. I went from having not much to do to having a lot of projects and I function better in the office when busy.
Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 28.40 miles
  • 14.20 Mi/hr

Tried out a new morning route

Strength
  • 1h 00m

80DO - Day 29 - Total Body Core
So stinking hard. I split this into 2 30 minute sections, doing the first early in the day and the second a couple of hours later.

Sport
  • Yoga
  • 30m

Yoga with Adrianne

abake's Training Log

September 2020 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30