Left home around noon, made it to just east of Chattanooga and stopped for the night.
Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 16.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 45m

step

Went out early and did a bit of Christmas shopping at Scheels (also got myself a new purse). Had to go to the bank and was sitting in the drive through waiting my turn. In the car in the next lane was a young woman who was literally SCREAMING at someone on her phone about being late and not caring about anyone but themselves. She might as well have been sitting in the car with me, she was so loud. Not sure if she realized that they could hear her in the bank lobby as well. I'm sure that was a real treat for all the customers.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 14.00 miles
  • -----

Zwift

Strength
  • 25m

Fitness Ball

Kind of a quiet day --- finished with Christmas decorations, walked to the grocery store for a few items. We're going to be heading out for Florida on Wednesday for a 10-day trip and are figuring out some stops along the way.

Bike
  • 4h 05m
  • 47.00 miles
  • 11.51 Mi/hr

gravel in Pike County

Steve and I waited until 10:30 to ride today and even then had to bundle up. I used the Hot Hands thingees in my gloves and shoes and was pretty comfortable.

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

step class - youtube

Thanksgiving was really nice this year --- my brother and SIL are remodeling their home but still wanted to host. She goes all out and gets out the heirloom china, silverware, etc. All the "kids" are now adults and all but 2 are out of college and gainfully employed. It's interesting but a little sad (for me anyway) to watch the dynamics shifting and realize that we're getting to be the "old people" at holiday gatherings.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my BT friends!

abake's Training Log

December 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals