Bike
  • 1h 47m
  • 24.40 miles
  • 13.68 Mi/hr

Group ride with the St. Pete Bike Club

Beautiful day in Madeira Beach. We drove over to St. Pete and did the club ride. Supposed to be 18 mph but lots of stopping and starting. Overall it was a really nice ride and we met some great people.

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 10.00 miles
  • 5.00 Mi/hr

MTB at Santos

Spent the night in Kennessaw, GA so that we could get a jump on the Atlanta traffic. Made it to Ocala and stopped to mtb at Santos. We had been here a few years ago and enjoyed the trails and they were as nice as I remembered.

Made it to our condo in late afternoon and lugged everything in from the van, then went to the grocery store for a few staples.

Bike
  • 3h 04m
  • 24.00 miles
  • 7.83 Mi/hr

Ocoee gravel biking

We did a loop on the gravel fire roads in the Ocoee, TN area. Found this route on a website called Tennesseegravel.com that is run by some people who live and ride in the eastern TN area. The Blue Ridge mountains are beautiful and mysterious --- the route swerved and climbed and then dipped into shadowy hollows where the temperature would drop by 20 degrees. We brought the mountain bikes rather than gravel and I'm glad we did --- some of the roads were really rocky and technical and the mtbs were better suited.

Left home around noon, made it to just east of Chattanooga and stopped for the night.
Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 16.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 45m

step

Went out early and did a bit of Christmas shopping at Scheels (also got myself a new purse). Had to go to the bank and was sitting in the drive through waiting my turn. In the car in the next lane was a young woman who was literally SCREAMING at someone on her phone about being late and not caring about anyone but themselves. She might as well have been sitting in the car with me, she was so loud. Not sure if she realized that they could hear her in the bank lobby as well. I'm sure that was a real treat for all the customers.

Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 14.00 miles
  • -----

Zwift

Strength
  • 25m

Fitness Ball

Kind of a quiet day --- finished with Christmas decorations, walked to the grocery store for a few items. We're going to be heading out for Florida on Wednesday for a 10-day trip and are figuring out some stops along the way.

abake's Training Log

December 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals