Sport
  • Yoga
  • 1h 00m

Yoga on the beach

Easy day. Did a yoga class on the beach. I think this little yoga company (Madeira Beach Yoga.com) is the highlight (for me) of this area. There were about 20 in the class. Felt great to get all stretched out.

It's very foggy here. Even after the sun came out in the afternoon, there were big clouds of fog hanging out on Gulf Blvd.

Bike
  • 1h 17m
  • 22.00 miles
  • 17.14 Mi/hr

Bike club ride down to Pass-A-Grille

Bike
  • 1h 47m
  • 24.40 miles
  • 13.68 Mi/hr

Group ride with the St. Pete Bike Club

Beautiful day in Madeira Beach. We drove over to St. Pete and did the club ride. Supposed to be 18 mph but lots of stopping and starting. Overall it was a really nice ride and we met some great people.

Bike
  • 2h 00m
  • 10.00 miles
  • 5.00 Mi/hr

MTB at Santos

Spent the night in Kennessaw, GA so that we could get a jump on the Atlanta traffic. Made it to Ocala and stopped to mtb at Santos. We had been here a few years ago and enjoyed the trails and they were as nice as I remembered.

Made it to our condo in late afternoon and lugged everything in from the van, then went to the grocery store for a few staples.

Bike
  • 3h 04m
  • 24.00 miles
  • 7.83 Mi/hr

Ocoee gravel biking

We did a loop on the gravel fire roads in the Ocoee, TN area. Found this route on a website called Tennesseegravel.com that is run by some people who live and ride in the eastern TN area. The Blue Ridge mountains are beautiful and mysterious --- the route swerved and climbed and then dipped into shadowy hollows where the temperature would drop by 20 degrees. We brought the mountain bikes rather than gravel and I'm glad we did --- some of the roads were really rocky and technical and the mtbs were better suited.

Left home around noon, made it to just east of Chattanooga and stopped for the night.
Bike
  • 1h 15m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 16.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

abake's Training Log

December 2021 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25