Bike
  • 2h 30m
  • 35.00 miles
  • 14.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 1h 00m
Had 3 stages left to finish up the Tour of Zwift (there are 8 separate stages), and today was the last day to participate. Was able to find the 3 stages that I needed, one at 9:30, then 11:30, then 2:00. In between rides, made some bacon-wrapped shrimp that we took to a superbowl party.

Sport
  • Aerobics
  • 30m

Youtube aerobics video

We went over to Hannibal to visit Steve's daughter and her family. The girls (11 and 9) each had basketball games on two different church leagues. They don't keep score but the kids learn the ins and outs of the game. Both girls have really progressed since last year. It's been fun to watch them grow.

In searching for a Youtube aerobics, I stumbled across a Vietnamese group --- they are kind of new on the scene of online workouts but seem to be getting a following. I tried a couple of their ab-focused workouts and have to say they might have something there. No instructor yakking and wasting time, simple club-type music that's good for working out, and super easy moves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paFQO8CdbyY

Bike
  • 1h 05m
  • 20.00 miles
  • 18.46 Mi/hr

Zwift -

Rainy day that got increasingly colder. I knocked out another course on Tour of Zwift, I think I now have only 3 rides left to do to complete that. We met some friends for lunch and then ran a bunch of errands.

Notable about today is that we FINALLY cut the cord on Comcast cable TV. Steve has been dragging his feet on this since his Cardinals baseball is the main issue - we would have to subscribe to another streaming app to watch that. Which is fine, really, there are a lot of options. But the latest Comcast bill was the last straw and they don't seem to want to work with their customers anymore.

Bike
  • 45m
  • 6.00 miles
  • 8.00 Mi/hr

Rode MTB outdoors

Had lunch at Mom's --- was good to see her and my sister. In the evening, our bike club had a trivia night at a local cafe. I would call it a huge success. The two individuals who put it together did a fantastic job!
Bike
  • 1h 00m
  • 17.00 miles
  • 17.00 Mi/hr

Zwift

Spent the day unpacking and getting organized.

abake's Training Log

February 2022 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28     

Time
Distance
  • July's totals
  • June's totals