Run
  • 11m 26s
  • 1.01 miles
  • 11m 19s /Mi

Painfully tired. I’ve not gotten much sleep this week. Last night I was planning on going to bed early but ended up hanging out first with my buddy from Phoenix then with a super fun guy from Tulsa at the after party. I was half planning on cutting out of a session this afternoon to take a nap because I didn’t have any responsibilities. But i wanted to hear the SVP’s presentation because I’ll be working with her a lot, then it just made sense to stay as I had to make sure our president could do a rehearsal during the break afterwards. Anyway. I’m a tired girl with achy feet.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Run
  • 11m 28s
  • 1.01 miles
  • 11m 21s /Mi

Squeezed this in between the general sessions and the dress up event.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Half of this in heels

Run
  • 45m
  • 4.00 miles
  • 11m 15s /Mi

Hotel gym treadmill again. Decided to knock out this week's 4-mile run while I had the time. Forgot my Garmin, but did 9:1 intervals as I was feeling fresh.

Love mornings with a three hour time difference to my advantage. Got to sleep in, lounge around, watch TV, get coffee and was early to the 8:30 a.m. rehearsals. As anticipated, three of our executives had changes to their presentations this morning, one which had a domino effect on the script. But, got everything taken care of plus knocked out some last minute requests and have some down time this afternoon. 

Run
  • 11m 46s
  • 1.01 miles
  • 11m 38s /Mi

Took a gamble (heh) and didn’t run before heading to Vegas this morning. Had to leave the house at 6:30 am, nope. But luckily I got to the hotel and got to check in around 1:30 pm, so had 2 hours to spare before rehearsals begin.
Staying at the Wynn Tower Suites and it’s kinda fancy! Like Alexa will open the blinds if you ask. And this is the view laying in the bed (cropped out Trump Tower, you’re welcome lol)

Sport
  • Walking
  • 30m

Vegas walking

Run
  • 59m 31s
  • 5.00 miles
  • 11m 54s /Mi

Long run - pretty happy with my pace. It’s amazing how much the temperature drop affects me.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 45m

Pride Festival with Jon and Christina.

Run
  • 11m 26s
  • 1.01 miles
  • 11m 19s /Mi

Lunch mile on the treadmill.

Sport
  • Walking
  • 20m

Treadmill + Ellie Mae

Last day in the office for awhile - love that feeling! I'll be working next week, but still, it will be nice to be in another city and at a fun work event. And we get to dress up Tuesday night for an awards ceremony. The theme is Black and Bling, which is fun. I'm wearing a black dress I already have - when I bought it I thought it would be a work dress, but it wears more like a cocktail dress. I tried it on the other day and it's perfect. Going to wear some bling-y accessories and call it good.

Since I won't be in town for the Pride parade Sunday, I'm going to lunch with Jon and Christina tomorrow to celebrate. It will be fun to do something social and in the area the city is setting up for Pride.

Burn update: It's finally starting to harden up and scab a little. An entire week later! Burn cream seems to be helping it move along.

lisac957's Training Log

October 2019 
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31  

Time
Distance
  • Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon (Run)
    11/28/2019 Atlanta, Georgia
  • October's totals
  • September's totals
  • 2019 totals
  • 2018 totals