Triathlons CompletedSprint(2), Other(1)
About MeI love to be outdoors and enjoy staying fit and active. Triathlons are great for both of those. I think i am going to tri a few different adventure races/triathlons in 2011. I am thinking the Stay Dry Tri with my wife next fall.
Recent forum posts
- RE: Fav Song on Your Playlist? I want to create a BT Playlist - I am so over mine.
- RE: Crappy Winter Weather Challenge 2013 - 2014
- RE: Kona "finish"
- RE: Road running in trail shoes--any disadvantage?
- RE: Anybody ever touch a cactus?
Recent race reports
- 11/10/2012 - LSSU Turkey Trot
- 9/29/2012 - Cedarville Jersey Mud Run
- 9/22/2012 - Chamber Chase Marathon
- 8/19/2012 - Total Health Fitness Challenge
- 7/22/2012 - Mackinaw Multi-Sport Duathlon
Upcoming racesThere are no upcoming races
- Mongoose EstesUsage (1.9 hours, 18.03 miles)
- BodyGlove Spider 3/2Usage (0 hours, 0 miles)
- Gary Fisher MUsage (7.82 hours, 87.36 miles)
- Neosport NRG Series - 5/3 Sleeveless Triathlon WetsuitUsage (0.5 hours, 0.25 miles)
- TYR Alliance Jammer - Lycra with green sidesUsage (3.51 hours, 1115.53 yards)
- Mizuno Wave Rider 12Usage (20.65 hours, 88.25 miles)
Other users in