Location Akron, Ohio
registered2003-05-25Last login2018-07-31 6:12 PM
Triathlons CompletedOlympic(5), Sprint(6), Other(2)
About MeI started this site 10 years ago after doing my first triathlon in 2001. My goal for this site is to get people healthy and happy. I firmly believe that triathlon is the best 'sport' for your body as it has less impact then the more popular single sport(running) while incorporating your upper body from swimming allows for a balanced-body approach to fitness.
Recent forum posts
- Performance Member Discount Codes
- Good bye.
- RE: are free plans not free??
- RE: INSPIRES and BLOG NOT WORKING?
- RE: BT Training Log Not Working?
Recent race reports
- 8/3/2013 - Siesta Beach II Triathlon - Sprint Course
- 9/18/2011 - Portage Lakes Triathlon - Sprint Course
- 9/11/2011 - Great Ohioan Triathlon
- 5/9/2010 - Revolution 3 Olympic Distance Triathlon
- 6/8/2008 - Deer Creek Triathlon - Sprint
Upcoming racesThere are no upcoming races
- Fit2Race (F2R) Sockeye FullUsage (0.87 hours, 2404.21 yards)
- Asics Gel Kayano 14Usage (85.32 hours, 34.31 miles)
- Asics Gel Extreme 33Usage (66.75 hours, 0 miles)
- Valdora AC-TriUsage (78.47 hours, 1088.26 miles)
- Blackwell Research Adamo TyphoonUsage (53.67 hours, 698.44 miles)
- CycleOps Fluid 2Usage (47.91 hours, 740.54 miles)
Other users in