- Time: 35m
- Big Gear
- WU: 5'
- 4x30" sprint - with 1' recovery
- 4x1' sprints - standing with 2' recovery
- 4x30" sprint again with 1' recovery.
- CD: 5'
- Time: 30m
- 30' run with 6x30" strides. These are best if done on a slight downhill on a dirt path. Warm up for at least 10' before the first stride. For your recovery, you can walk back to the starting point.
- Strides are quick bursts that are as fast as 5k pace. You are looking to get in about 45 left foot strikes per 26-28". Stretch when done and add in Core 1, 2 or 3.