- Time: 1h 00m
- WU: 15'
- MS: 4' hard (at LT), 6' easy (zone 2). Do this 3x.
- CD: 15'
- Time: 40m
- Easy run warmup for 15-20' - Drills are to be done on a soft surface; even grass or packed dirt for example - Concentrate on exaggerated good form in each of the exercises as opposed to speed. - Drill distance is generally 50-60m - Recovery is an easy jog/walk back, not a run.
- Sample Workout
- 1. High knees
- 2. Butt kicks
- 3. Skipping
- 4. Karaoke/grapvines 1-2x each direction for 50-60yards
- 5. High knee>>happy feet 2-3x 50 yards - go from high knees to very fast cadence and back to high knees
- 6. Strides These bring it all together. Fast, but smooth running for 80-100m. Keep the distance such that you are running notably fast, but you maintain form and good running sensations throughout.