- Time: 40m
- Raise LT
- Race Specific
- 10 minute warm-up, start out slowly and build to Zone 2, after 7 minutes do 4x30 second accelerations building each repeat faster. Take at least 1:00 between each to recover and prepare yourself for the next acceleration. Main set is 3 x 5 minutes at LT,
- #1 should have you ending your 5 minutes at just about mid-Zone 3.
- #2 should see you finishing right at Zone 4a.
- #3 should have you finishing right at Z5.
- Between repeats you will get a rest interval of 3 minutes. The 3 minutes should be easy enough to allow your heart rate to come back down to Zone 2.
- After your 3rd repeat you will run a 10 minute cool down and stretch for at least 10 minutes. Stretch when done and add in Core training.
- Time: 45m
- ExerciseSetsMin repsMax reps
- LEGS2 Leg Squats31520
- BACKBent-Arm Pulldown31520
- LEGSLeg Press31520
- BACKSeated row31520
- LEGSLeg Extensions31520
- LEGSHamstring curl31520
- CORECore #2200