1. Rope jumping: 2 sets of 50 jumps (45 sec recoveries)
2. Skipping: 3 sets of 50 skips(45 sec walk recoveries)
3. Forward 2-leg hopping for height: 2 sets of 30 hops (45 sec walk recoveries)
4. Forward 1-leg hopping for distance: 2 sets of 30 hops/leg (45 sec walk recoveries)
5. Bench jumps: 1 set of 30 jumps/leg (45 sec recovery)
Core #1, 2, and 3
Bench Jump (Plyo workout) - Place 1 foot on the bench & 1 on the floor, and you pull yourself up with the higher leg in a sort of explosive jump--bringing the one on the floor up to the height of the one on the bench. It is more of a lifting of your weight with the higher leg than a jump.