- Time: 25m
- Run Speed
- 25' run with 6x30" strides. These are best if done on a slight downhill on a dirt path. Warm up for at least 10' before the first stride. For your recovery, you can walk back to the starting point. Strides are quick bursts that are as fast as 5k pace. You are looking to get in about 45 left foot strikes per 26-28". Stretch when done and add in Core 1, 2 or 3.
- Time: 45m
- Distance: 1000.00 yards
- Mixed Swim
- WU: Swim 4 laps (200 yds) warm up.
- MS: The next set will be 6 x 50 on 30" rest. This means 50 yards sprint, 6x, each time with 30 seconds rest when you finish.
- Then swim 200 yards of drills (mix it up) and then swim 4x 25 yards fast with 15" rest.
- CD: Swim 100 yards easy cool down.