- Time: 20m
- Run Endurance
- Aerobic Endurance
- Run on a flat path, track or treadmill. You can use the 8/2 method of 8 minutes running, 2 minutes walking.
- Time: 18m
- Distance: 400.00 yards
- Continuous Swim
- Swim Drills Day. Like last week this workout is going to be about counting your strokes. Have you improved since last week?
- Today's focus will be on learning to 'catch' water with your forearm and pull yourself through the water. If you feel your lats (the muscles under your arm pits that go down the side of your back) engage, then you are starting to get it. If your shoulders are tired, then you are still using too much shoulder and not enough lats.
- Keep moving and complete 400 yards or 1/4 of a mile all freestyle!
- When you are done swimming, work on stretching your back, your arms, shoulders and neck muscles.