- Time: 5h 00m
- Bike Base
- Bike 5 hours as follows:
- Miles 0-40 - are just easy top of Z1.
- Then 1 hour Big Ring at 75 RPMS
- 30' standing in the BIG RING
- 30' easy spinning at 90 RPMS.
- Last hour or so is in the aero bars - spinning a comfortable cadence, HR spot on, and drinking and fueling up - just like on race day.
- Time: 40m
- Race Day Specific
- Off the bike, start out easy - get your bearings and pick up the pace gradually. After 10' you should be at race pace - remember to hydrate and run even paced. Try to run race pace for at least 15-25 minutes.
- Time: 1h 00m
- Distance: 3100.00 yards
- Swim Endurance
- WU: 300 yds of different strokes.
- MS: 5x300 Z1 (easy) - except laps 4, 8, 12 are fast. RI: 45".
- 10x 100 on 20" rest. 25 hard, 75 cruise.
- CD: 300