- Time: 35m
- Distance: 10.00 miles
- After 3 mile warm up, ride 2x2.5 miles at Sprint effort with recovery being an easy 1.5 mile spin. Then .5 mile cooldown.
- Time: 25m
- Distance: 1200.00 yards
- WU: 300 warm up
- MS: 500 for time at Sprint race pace, rest 1 minutes, then 3x100 at the same pace with 20" rest interval.
- CD: Then 100 cooldown.
- Time: 55m
- Distance: 16.00 miles
- WU: 4 miles of warm up
- MS: Then 2x4.5 miles at a very good effort - 8.5/10 effort - take an easy 1 mile to recover in between.
- CD: Finally warm down with 2 miles of cooling down.
- Time: 30m
- Distance: 2.00 miles
- 2 miles off the bike as medium effort for 0.5mile, hard effort for 0.5mile, then the last mile is an easy effort.
- Time: 30m
- Distance: 3.00 miles
- 1 mile warm up, 1 mile moderate effort, 1 mile easy. Easy walking for 10' to cool down.
Week 3: Cell phones are another time vacuum. And let’s not talk about texting. What percent of your time on the phone or time spent texting is actually beneficial to your life and accomplishes something important? You can save several hours per week in eliminating wasteful talking and texting and creating ‘new time’ for you or your family. This will be tough – it all depends on how important it is to you to be ‘connected’. People spend so much time talking on the phone and texting – especially today’s teenagers, instead of thinking, doing and creating. Being a part of the ‘social revolution’ has it’s downside as it’s incredibly addictive and accomplishes very little. This week: 1 - Let your cell phone go to the message box if you are not expecting a call. Feel free to check the mailbox to make sure it’s not an emergency. The goal is to not let the initial point of the conversation evolve into meaningless and non-life enhancing chit-chat. 2 - Keep your conversations on topic and to the point – even limit them to 5 minutes. 3 - If you are driving, don’t answer or instead pull over to the side of the road or into a parking lot to talk. Don’t make the roads any more hazardous than they already are with other drivers driving under the influence with the increasing amount of electronic distractions in our society. 4 - Eliminate texting except for business purposes. It’s incredibly addictive without adding any real value to your life.