- Time: 30m
- Distance: 1300.00 yards
- WU: 300 swim, 100 kick warm up
- MS: 4x25, 4x75, 4x100 all at Olympic race pace - rest is 10" on all.
- CD: 100 cool down
- [url=http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=1346]Kickboard Kick[/url] OR
- [url=http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=1347]Kick on Back[/url]
- Time: 1h 00m
- Distance: 18.00 miles
- After 5 mile warm up, ride 12 miles at OLY RACE effort, then 1 mile cooldown.
- Time: 40m
- Distance: 1800.00 yards
- WU: 400 warm up
- MS: 12x100 at medium effort RPE = 6 on 15" rest interval.
- CD: 200 cooldown
- Time: 1h 25m
- Distance: 25.00 miles
- WU: 4 miles of warm up
- MS: 3x5 miles at a very good effort - RPE=8/9 effort - take an easy 2 miles to recover in between sets.
- CD: Finally warm down with 2 miles of cooling down.
- Time: 30m
- Distance: 3.00 miles
- 3 miles off the bike as 1 mile medium effort RPE=6, 1 mile hard effort RPE=8/9, then the last mile is an easy effort.
- Time: 1h 15m
- Distance: 7.50 miles
- WU: Start wtih 2.5 miles of warm up
- MS: Then run 3' hard, 3' easy for the next 2.5 miles.
- CD: The last 2.5 miles are just an easy cool down, no concern for pace.