- Time: 1h 20m
- 80 minute long run combined with tempo effort.
- Warmup/Cooldown: 20 minutes easy
- Main: 8 x (3t, 2r) 3t efforts should be RPE 6-7(just under lacatete threshold). 2r at RPE 2.
- In the main set, the cryptic 3t and 2r means that there's 3 minutes at tempo or increased pace, followed by 2minutes recovery running. So in total for the main set, you'll do 40 minutes total.
- Time: 45m
- speed day--tough!
- wu: 300 continuous- (alternate 25 swim, 25 kick)
- main: 20 x 75 hold constant pace for each-so judge pace in the first few, RPE 5
- cd: 200 easy