- Time: 1h 00m
- Start in big ring, easiest gear. Gradually work your way over 25-30' to the hardest gear you can maintain a cadence around 80 with a medium hard effort.
- Leaving it in your hardest gear, do:
- - 10 x (30" grind, 30" all out, 30" grind, 30" stand).
- - 5' grind in big ring, hardest gear.
- Gradually work your back to your easiest gear by 1' for cool-down.
- Grind means sitting back on saddle, turning pedals over, not worrying about keeping cadence high, which should be around 80rpm during a grind.
- Time: 50m