Full Vineman Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 25, 2015
- Address: 8695 Windsor Road,
Windsor, California Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Full Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (4224.00 yards) Bike (112.00 miles) Run (26.20 miles)
- Organization: Vineman, Inc.
- Website: http://www.vineman.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The Vineman course is a tour of Sonoma County vineyards & wineries, which passes through five distinct regions. The swim takes place at Johnson’s Beach in the Russian River, one of the most rustic swim venues you’ll see in the sport. The bike course is a mix of terrain, and travels through the Russian River, Dry Creek, Alexander Valley, and Chalk Hill grape growing regions. With slightly less than 4000 feet of climbing for the entire bike course athletes find the course to be challenging but not overwhelming. The three loop, out-and-back, run course takes the athletes from the finish area through scenic country roads of Sonoma County. This will allow athletes to see their fellow competitors, family, and friends more often and keep everyone closer to “home”.
- Members who are scheduled to race: jmkizer, longboard0311, neweyes