CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 13, 2014
- Address: 745 Loma Colorado Blvd,
Rio Rancho, New Mexico Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 yards) Bike (15.40 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: FIT FUNdamentals
- Website: http://fitfundamentals.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Swim: Pool swim - 8 lanes, 25 yard each - serpentine swim 2 lengths in each lane. Swim will be seeded fastest to slowest start.
Bike: Out-and back course - 15 miles (25 K) on hilly terrain, to the Rio Rancho City Center, then back. Course is on paved roads that are not closed to traffic. There will be police & volunteer support at all major intersections. There will be one aid station on the bike course at the turn around point and there will be a sag wagon on the course.
Run: 5 K (3.1 miles) - either downhill or uphill on the entire course - no flat. The run is half on pavement and half cross country on dirt/sandy road. There will be one aid station approximately 1.5 miles into the run.
- Members who are scheduled to race: Chickenlegs, pmosca, sdye13