CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 16, 2014
- Address: Belle Isle State Park,
Detroit, Michigan Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Streamline Events
- Website: http://www.detroittri.com/index
- Contact email:
- Description: The inaugural 2014 Detroit Triathlon. This is a triathlon like no other in the region, providing a day long festival of racing opportunities for athletes of all abilities. Age groupers will have an opportunity to race like the pros, and talent from the country will descend on Detroit to gain a chance to earn their USAT Elite Cards.
The course starts with a 750 meter swim takes place from a beach start in average water temperature of 70 degrees F. Wetsuits are recommended. Following the swim, the race will take athletes on a three loop bike course on a well paved and fast road. After completing the 20k bike course, athletes will complete two loops of the 5K run course.
- Members who are scheduled to race: