CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 16, 2015
Belle Isle State Park,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Streamline Events
- Website: http://www.detroittri.com
- Contact email:
- Description: Belle Isle State Park offers an outstanding race venue for this big time event. Belle Isle is an island park on the Detroit River, between the United States mainland and Canada. The race venue is an easy five-minute drive to downtown Detroit.
The course starts with a 750 meter swim takes place from a beach start in average water temperature of 70 degrees F. Wetsuits are recommended. Following the swim, the race will take athletes on a three loop bike course on a well paved and fast road. After completing the 20k bike course, athletes will complete two loops of the 5K run course.
Members who are scheduled to race: