Ironman 70.3 Racine
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 19, 2015
- Address: ,
Racine, Wisconsin Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://www.ironmanracine.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Athletes will traverse a point-to-point 1.2-mile swim along Lake Michigan's North Beach, where the water is open for practice during the season, weather permitting. Water temperature is typically less than 68F.
The bike is an exciting, mostly rolling, 56-mile course through the countryside of Racine County. There are a handful of steeper climbs to keep athletes honest.
The 13.1-mile, double out-and-back run course features a tour of the Racine Zoo and the beautiful Lake Michigan coastline as athletes make their way toward the Racine Lighthouse to the turnaround at Shoop Park. The course is very flat and fast.
- Members who are scheduled to race: criversrx, garbage guts, jimweil, kodonne1, lemurcat, majorandcece, Mars11, Maverick1, OneEyedWille, Smbohner