Colonial Bicycle Wallis Sands Triathlon-DATE NOT SECURED, TBA on website
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 16, 2017
1035 Ocean Blvd,
Rye, New Hampshire
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (586.00 yards) Bike (14.50 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Streamline Events
- Website: http://www.wallissandstriathlon.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The 1/3 mile ocean swim will follow a rectangle route starting on the beach just south of Wallis Sands State Beach and ending at the beach. The transition area will be a short run up the beach to the parking lot of the State Beach.
The 14.5 mile bike is flat and fast course, traveling north along the seacoast, turning inland for a bit through the Town of Rye then turning back north for a tailwind-aided (keep your fingers crossed!) finish along the coast on Route 1A.
The 3.2 mile (5K) run course offers sensational ocean views. The one loop course starts north along the coast on Route 1A then turns around at the Odiorne State Park entrance returning south along the coast to the transition area/finish line.
Members who are scheduled to race: