Wallis Sands Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 21, 2014
- Address: 1035 Ocean Blvd,
Rye, New Hampshire Get directions
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (586.00 yards) Bike (14.50 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Trek Portsmouth Wallis Sands Triathlon
- Website: http://www.wallissandstriathlon.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The 1/3 mile ocean swim will follow a rectangle route starting on the beach just south of Wallis Sands State Beach and ending at the beach. The transition area will be a short run up the beach to the parking lot of the State Beach.
The Bike Course will be flat and fast, traveling north along the seacoast, turning inland for a bit through the Town of Rye then turning back north for a tailwind-aided (keep your fingers crossed!) finish along the coast on Route 1A.
The Run Course will be a flat out and back, starting north along the coast on Route 1A, turning around at the Odiorne State Park entrance and returning south along the coast to the transition area/finish line.
- Members who are scheduled to race: racer267, tridawg2